Saturday, December 13, 2008

An Ella Update
Ella just turned 11 months old on Thursday 12/11. I can't believe she is almost one year old. It seems like yesterday we held her for the first time and wondered about things like baby burrito wrapping, diaper changing and checking on her at least 9-10 times a night.
She is babbling up a storm and says da-da and I like to think sometimes I hear a ma-ma in there. She is standing up on her own and cruises along the furniture with ease. She eats the same meals we do and loves fruit, especially oranges and bananas. Her favorite toy is her lovey Georgina, a pink girafee that Aunt Ann got her before she was born. She sleeps with it every night and drags it all over the house.
We are looking forward to spending the holidays with Nana Debby and family in Southern Oregon. We wish you all a very happy holiday and send our love.
Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: