Well, call us crazy but we decided while Ryan had a month off for paternity leave we would visit family in Southern Oregon. A normal 4.5 hour drive took 6 hours, but the kids were amazingly well behaved. Ella played with her toys and chatted with us and Sam slept. We were a bit more sleep deprived than usual during our trip and Ryan got sick 1/2 way through it. We did get to visit with family and that was wonderful. Ella had a great time and she can't stop talking about all her grandma's and grandpa's (oh and Nana's cats and Moxie dog).
Ryan's first day back to work today and Sam and I are on our own (Ella is at daycare). I've caught a bit of what Ryan has and I hope it will only be a small version of that nasty cold. We're all doing good, glad to be home! I've still got 2 months of maternity leave to enjoy and I'm not going to waste a single moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment