Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Houston Updates

Just a quick update.  We've been busy with work and daily life that I haven't posted pictures in awhile.  I promise to post some soon!  Sam had his 4 month doctor appointment on August 16th.  He was 26 inches and weighed 14 pounds 8 ounces.  He is a big boy!  He is also so mellow and happy.  We are twice blessed with easy going kids.  He has been a bit fussy the last two days, so we are wondering if a tooth may show up soon?
Ella is doing really well.  She is a little chatterbox and keeps us laughing with her comments and questions.  She is really smart and so full of excitement about the world around her.  My favorite recent story is about a stray dog that wandered into our yard and we housed him for a few hours.  I asked her what the dog's name was and she replied "Booger!".  So, it was Booger this and Booger that for the next 2 hours.  Hilarious.  She is going to have her first haircut this Friday...and yes, I'm going to save one of those precious curls.
Ryan and I are working away, but we have a few long weekends to look forward to this coming month.  We're going to spend a few days at the beach, celebrate Ryan's 30th birthday and our 5 year anniversary.  Whew!  It will be a busy, happy month.  Stay tuned for photos!

No comments: