We've had lots happening in the Houston house over the last few weeks. Sam is getting so big. He has a doctor appointment on Monday so we'll find out just how big he is. He is eating solids, sitting up with support and loves his exersaucer. He passes objects from one hand to another with ease and he loves to eat his toes.
Ella is doing well. She had a nasty stomach bug a few weeks ago that kept her home for four days, but she is doing much better now. She likes to tell everyone the story of how she "bwarfed". It's cute, if you didn't have to clean up the "bwarf". She is really talking up a storm and amazes us with the crazy stuff she says. Today at snack she told me "Mama, I look like an old man." When I asked her why she thought she looked like an old man she replied "I have food all over my chin." Ummm? I don't know.
Ryan and I are working away and our nights are filled with chores and child wrangling. Once in a great while we get to sit down together and relax. My friend Lauren and I have a babysitting exchange once a month and thank goodness for that! Ryan and I look forward to a few hour date night each month. We'll keep you posted on news and I'll try to put up pictures more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment