5K For Papa
Ella ran a 1K and I ran a 5K in memory of Papa today. Tomorrow would have been his 70th birthday. My dad was my biggest supporter in all the years I ran track and field. Always cheering me on from the stands or more of the time he'd come stand by the fence near the finish line. I will always remember him standing there pushing me to do my best. I miss you Dad!
| Little Miss Ella before her 1K |
| On your mark, get set, GO! |
| Can't catch me Portland Parks Alligator...eat my dust. |
| I'm so proud of her. 1/2 mile! She stopped running with 200M to go and then shook her head no and kept going! My girl! |
| Start of the 5K |
| Blowing a kiss to my fans! |
| Big finish! |
No comments:
Post a Comment